The best watches worn by the top players at the 2022 World Cup
The 2022 FIFA World Cup is in full swing, full of surprises, drama and surprises. It all kicked off with Saudi Arabia's surprise win over one of the favorites, and Argentina and Japan over Germany. Amidst it all, veritable giants of the game, star players unite fans and work wonders. However, we are a watch magazine so we would be remiss not to ask the question, which World Cup star player has the best Best Cheap Replica Watches?
Let's take a look at eight legendary players and find out, starting with the number eight's watch.
8. Kylian Mbappé——Hublot Big Bang Spirit King Gold I don't want to fall into a stereotype, but honestly, it wouldn't be a footballer's watch list without at least one Hublot watch. Kylian Mbappé recreates the Big Bang King Gold spirit after his game against Australia. Hublot is known for its large-scale sports designs and urban aesthetics, as well as its huge brand recognition, making it a popular choice for athletes.
The spirit of the Big Bang in particular has gained a lot of attention due to its similarity to other iconic luxury Replica Watches such as Richard Mille. Mbappe’s version comes in a 42mm case in Hublot King Gold, which shines on the wrist like the World Cup trophy itself. It is powered by Caliber HUB4700.
7. Gareth Bale——Hublot Big Bang Spirit Meca-10 King Gold Right off the bat we have another Hublot, and it's another Big Bang spirit, although this time it's the Meca-10 King Gold Edition. It is distinguished from a chronograph by its black skeletonized dial and absence of pushers. Additionally, the Meca-10 celebrates its 10-day power reserve with a unique power reserve indicator at 3 o'clock. However, the broad design of the tonneau-shaped case is the same as Mbappe's.
The movement that provides the stellar power reserve is the HUB1233, which has been designed with this reserve in mind so that only hours, minutes and seconds are displayed. The massive 45mm case houses it in all its skeletal glory.replica Watches uk
6. Cristiano Ronaldo - Jacob & Co. Flight CR7 Ronaldo, whose star status is as unshakable as his ego, has stepped up to the plate with a watch in collaboration with Jacob & Co., so it's no surprise to see him wearing it at various events in Qatar. While there are two designs in his new collection, he's been seen using a design called Flight of CR7, which is made of rose gold and features an image of him performing a header. As far as statements go, this one sure is a resounding one. Ronaldo wasn't just here to play - he wanted to ensure his legacy as the greatest player of all time. We'll see what other players on this list have to say about it.
Flight of CR7 is powered by Caliber JCAM45 with 48-hour power reserve and skeletonized balance wheel.
When Kevin de Bruyne played for Belgium, his watch proudly displayed Manchester City colours. Specifically, it's Audemars Piguet's Royal Oak Chronograph with blue pastry dials and white subdials. The Royal Oak is Gerald Genta's signature design, known for its octagonal bezel, visible screws and integrated bracelet. Its iconic status has made it very popular, especially in football and hip-hop circles.
It has a 41mm diameter stainless steel case and houses the automatic movement Caliber 2385 with a 40-hour power reserve.
4. Neymar Jr. – Rolex Daytona Ref. 116518LN Brazil's opening game against Serbia was outstanding, with Richarlison scoring a superb volley. However, the star player everyone was looking forward to in the Brazil squad was Neymar Jr, who was seen wearing a black and gold Rolex Daytona ahead of the game. The Cosmograph Daytona is one of the most prestigious sports watches in history, making it a true icon. However, traditional colorways like the Panda and Paul Newman are the most sought after, which is why the Neymar Gold Edition doesn't rank high here.perfect Breitling Replica
referee. The 116518LN has a case diameter of 40 mm and is powered by Caliber 4130, a movement with a 72-hour power reserve and an accuracy of -2/+2 seconds per day.
3. Lionel Messi – Rolex GMT Master II Honestly, this entry ranks pretty high just because it's a witty product placement that made me laugh. Lionel Messi is the star of a Pepsi commercial, so his watch of choice is a Rolex GMT Master II Pepsi - the product placement is so subtle you probably won't notice it. For the uninitiated, the Rolex GMT is often known by a nickname derived from the color of its two-tone 24-hour bezel. You have black and blue Batman, black and brown root beer and this red and blue Pepsi.
It has a 40mm Oystersteel case and Oyster bracelet. Inside, it contained a Caliber 3285 with similar specs to the Daytona above, with a 70-hour power reserve and amazing accuracy. Although, of course, it has a GMT function rather than a chronograph function.
Now, now, let's not be biased. Yes, Harry Kane may be England's captain, but based on his performances alone, he's second on our list. Here is a real stunner: Patek Philippe Nautilus Ref. 5980/1R. Nautilus watch in full rose gold, black dial, chronograph with superimposed 12-hour and 60-minute counters. Stylistically, it emphatically showcases all the aspects that make the Nautilus a true Holy Grail watch, with its porthole-shaped dial, horizontal markers and thick bezel.
Measuring 40.5mm in diameter, it's the ultimate expression of sporty luxury design, though Nautili steel is generally more sought after. It is powered by the Caliber CH 28-520 C/522 movement with a 55-hour power reserve and is wound by a 21k gold oscillating weight.
1. Virgil van Dijk——Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Blue Ceramic At the top of the list is Dutch star player Virgil van Dijk, who owns one of the most eye-catching watches launched this year, the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Blue Ceramic. It is the most impressive haute horlogerie on this list, capable of displaying the time, date, day, month, moon phase, leap year, and day of the week with astonishing accuracy without adjustment for almost a century.
Additionally, ceramic is extremely difficult to machine, especially when producing colored versions, making the case itself a statement piece. It has a 41mm diameter case in the collection's signature octagonal shape and is powered by the Caliber 5134 movement with a 40-hour power reserve.Jacob & Co. Astronomia Sky